Further Guarantee/Warranty Information
All of our products are covered by a full 10 year guarantee and we are FENSA registered for added reassurance.
The windows are all available as ‘A’ rated for efficiency.
FENSA Backed Guarantee:
All FENSA registered companies are continually re-assessed by an independent inspection body to ensure consistency of Building Regulations adherence and service.
FENSA Registered Businesses must also offer an extension of his own guarantee/warranty using an independent insurance policy provider, in the event of ceasing to trade. This is called an Insurance-Backed Guarantee (IBG).
Here is why you should look for the FENSA logo when having replacement windows and doors fitted in your property:
Save time and costs:
- You do not have to register your window or door installation with the local authority yourself. Not only is the FENSA approach much faster and easier – it will also save you up to £250!
- Compliance with the Building Regulations without the added cost and time of arranging assessment by Building Control
- If you own properties across different local authorities – for consistency of quality and price, you are able to use the same FENSA installer for all installations, as they can work in all Local Authority jurisdictions
Confidence in FENSA installers:
- FENSA is the brand trusted by all local authorities, industry and government.
- An independent report commissioned by the Government found FENSA to be the most successful of all competent person schemes to date in the UK, across all industries.
- Vetting: All FENSA registered companies are continually re-assessed by an independent inspection body to ensure consistency of Building Regulations adherence and service.
- Nearly 9000 companies nationwide have joined FENSA which include glazing companies, builders, national and smaller home improvements companies, local authorities, housing associations, property developers. If all these companies trust and use FENSA, consumers can too. If all these companies trust FENSA, homeowners can too.
- FENSA does not demand any specific brand of insurance from its installers – homeowners and installers have freedom of choice over insurance providers whose policies are underwritten by ‘different’ insurance companies (FENSA is not insurance-led)
- FENSA proactively protects consumers from the cowboys – not only by withholding the scheme from those unable to pass FENSA’s independent assessments; but also by reporting to Local Authorities and Trading Standards companies who erroneously claim FENSA registration, to enable prosecution.
- Customers are able to provide a rating score for installers on the feedback form.